Tuesday, 6 August 2013
Re-Working The Silent Bible
Hey there guys,
I've been thinking of reworking the blog into a full fledged 'Cardfight Vanguard' blog.
Yeah...since Yu-Gi-Oh now is in a slump for the worst and I apparently have no life what's so ever, why not rework it into a blog dedicated to 'Cardfight!! Vanguard,' following the likes of 'Touya' from 'Cardfight Pro'
and FreedomDuo among many others.
So, to keep it tidy, I made a small list of categories that I'll be covering, and depending on how well or bad it is, some of it may stay and some might be taken out.
Here's the current list so far:
- Deck Profiles
- Inside Look (An in-depth analysis of clans, archetypes and decks.)
- Card Reviews
- Tournament Reports (You get to read some of Brunei's finest tournaments.)
- Player Interviews (My first try on this particular subject)
Now the days of me posting (as if right now) is random, meaning that I'm not quite sure when will a specific topic will be posted, excluding the 'Tournament Reports' and 'Player Interviews,' which will be made, but not so often, on the weekends.
Aesthetic wise...yeah, the blog is dull, I know. I'll try to incorporate pictures here and there now. Other than that, I might change up the layout here and there to appease the eyes a bit.
Lastly, the writers...
*Looks left, looks right*
(sigh) Looks like I'll be working alone then T^T
Note: I was joking when I say I don't have a life outside of CFVG, so bare in mind that I may not be able to post some quality articles due to socializing and work.
With that being said, the first post of the new format from this blog will start...After Hari Raya.
Yes, I'm a muslim and it's almost the end of Ramadan so, let me celebrate ok? Good~
This is the end...
This is the end...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baaaaaaka :P kekeke
ReplyDelete