Sunday, 4 August 2013
The State of Vanguard with L.Z
Hello. It's been a while, might as well use the time I got here and talk about stuff that matters in Cardfight Vanguard and that is 'The state of Cardfight!! Vanguard,' with my opinions and other stuff. Let's begin shall we?
8 months ago, my last post was pre-BT10 talking about 'Genesis.' A pretty bad one at that but I'm trying to improve on article, don't judge me.
Post BT10 was the phase where I needed to have a competitive edge. I adopted a Narukami/Eradicator deck with Gauntlet Busters and hauled ass for the duration of that period. Everything went well until stuff happend with teammates and what not to the point that because of the deck I'm using, people caught me in the wrong foot. Why? I just don't know. It's ridiculous when people gets awfully serious in tournaments but that's another story to be told in a future post.
After what happened, I didn't join any tourneys during that time period, except for a few smaller ones. Even then, because of what happened. Things weren't go smoothly for me and my Narukamis and decided to have a hiatus up until the release of BT12 where I decided to change up and re-work on my decks for the new format. Dismantled my GBD deck and took up the power of the 'Divine Sealed Dragon' himself and his 'Crossride form' making this deck my first crossride deck in 2 years of my CFVG lifespan and recently, got back to my old roots and made a full Oracle Think Tank deck in preperation for EB07.
So what's in store for me and this blog in the near future? Honestly, I'm not quite sure of what to say on this matter, but on my part, I'm trying to do my best to further improve this dead-beat blog of mine and (at aleast) join in more tourneys...*ugh*
With that been said, this is LZ. Signing off!~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment